New Again Houses® has come to your county and we are looking for long-term Construction Partners to be a part of our growth. Our corporate location in Northeast TN fully remodels several houses each month and we hope to replicate that success here. This is a unique opportunity for you to grow or expand your contracting business without dealing with the common hassles of remodeling.
What New Again Houses® Offers to our Construction Partners
- A Consistent and Steady Stream of Projects
- Cost Plus Payments
- No Bidding or Change Orders
- Vacant Houses with No Homeowners
- We Handle All Materials Payments and the Initial Materials Order
- Clear Initial Takeoffs that Minimize Changes
Our success depends upon setting up our Construction Partners for success. We partner with quality people who we trust to execute a quality, efficient rehab. We are only successful if our partners are successful, so we have designed a system that creates mutually beneficial partnerships.
Reasons We Use a Cost Plus System
- The bidding process is slow and can waste too much time.
- There are always surprises in residential rehab, and we accept that – we want to spend our time solving problems rather than arguing about who is going to pay for them.
- We want our Construction Partners focusing all their energy and talent on producing construction in the most efficient way possible.
- We don’t want our partners to hide problems because they are afraid they won’t get paid to fix them.
- If you have the right Construction Partner, cost plus works more efficiently for everyone involved.
- If you have the wrong Construction Partner, you lose no matter whether you use a traditional bid/change order system or cost plus.
Keys to a Successful Project for New Again Houses® and the Contractor
- Make as Close to 100% of the Functional and Design Decisions Before Starting the Project
- Once a Plan is Set, Don’t Make Changes
- Get as Many of the Materials as Possible to the Job Site Before Construction Begins
- Keep the Crews on the Job Site by Minimizing the Materials Runs