Making you a home owner is our goal!You want to own your own home, but don’t have the credit score… You’ve looked into traditional rent to own programs, but as we discuss in our blog post, rent to own is for furniture. In response, we created a solution to the problems keeping you from owning your own home: our Bridge to Own ® program. Our quality homes are fully remodeled and this is how you can own one.
Our ProcessYou put $2000 or higher toward one of our houses and lease it for up to 6 months (sometimes longer). While leasing, our credit analyst works on your score and we credit half your rent toward the closing costs of the house. We also work closely with grant sources and help many of our clients secure free grants. Our goal is to make you a homeowner of a beautiful, low maintenance home with a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the “Take the Next Step” button and provide us with basic information.
- Meet with us so we can understand your unique situation.
- Pick out one of our homes you would like to Bridge to Own ®.
- Make the initial lease option fee of $2000 or higher. The entire amount will be applied to the purchase price.
- Begin working with our credit partner. As soon as your credit score is up to the lender’s requirement, we’ll help walk you through the mortgage process.
- Lender does independent appraisal to ensure the home is worth the sales price.
- Close the loan and own the home at anytime within the 6 months.